Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Martin L. King and Malcolm X

      The Martin King and Malcolm X play that occurred on March the first was ok! I wished the play was a little bit longer and more intense. There could have been more than three characters and other view points among the two. Two things that they did had me wondering about the future and the past. I think they were acting out the modern day King and Malcolm X, because I know the two did not play arm wrestling and Martin L. King do not seem like her would do push ups for a mini game. The play was interesting and I think the characters did good. They had the confidence to perform and did a good job at finishing it. I hope there will be a scene two because I wanted to see more and wished they went into details with the arguments King and Malcolm X had among each other.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I really enjoyed it but wish it could've been longer, have more detail, and also be more realistic! Overall it was a very good play and the actors did a great job.

    ReplyDelete