Friday, April 5, 2013

Dog Poems

The reading of the dog poems were kind of different. I am so used to reading things about a  human's point of view, that I never thought about looking at a dog's view point. Reading these dog poems makes me wonder, do they really think like this? Do they really talk, but just in their own language? When I see a dog now, I will probably look at them and stare to see what could be going on through their head. I knew that dog's had feelings but these poems opened up a new perspective. The poems gave meaning and emotions. The meaning showed that human's need someone to lift their spirit and dogs are a good companion. It also showed that dogs can take human's mind off of depressed or bad situations. In other words, dogs can make the attention on them so that the owner do not have to worry. Dogs are a excellent pet to have, I would say! They are loving, special, and adorable. Dogs are more like children to owners and they also are protective over the people who do good by them. If I could consider a pet in my house, I would chose a dog because every dog needs a pal. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%! I think that a dog would be a great pet to have. All animals have feelings but I really didn't think about their feelings until I read this story also! It was a great eye-opener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I completely agree with you. I absolutely love my doggy. I like the way you said it lifts someone's spirit. I completely agree that's why they bring dogs into nursing homes and such.

    ReplyDelete